Slack is an instant messaging and collaboration system for teams.
With 5pm and Slack integration you can manage your projects like never before:
- Connect a Slack room with a 5pm project (or all projects)
- Get updates from your projects and tasks in real time in Slack
- Run Slack commands to get the list of your tasks, add a comment to a task or close it, create a new task and more!
To connect Slack and 5pm:
- Go to the "settings" screen and click "Link to Slack"
- Follow the steps to connect a Slack channel
- Once inside the Slack channel, use /5pm help to get a list of 5pm commands
- To change the alert setting and other Slack integration options use "settings" screen in 5pm.
Each of your team users that want to use Slack integration will have to connect to the Slack team's channel via 5pm "settings" screen.
?Need Slack support?
?Check 5pm Help on this feature
Top 5pm Features
Questions or suggestions?